- Preparing hot and cold buffets
- Cooking international cuisine
- Attending at the buffets to serve our clients
- Managing a team of kitchen assistants.
- Respecting and applying hygiene and safety proceduresé
Availability and international mobility from 6 to 12 months minimum
City and Guilds examination or similar certification compulsory
Experience in international cooking and management mandatory
Skills for both hot and cold buffets (catering)
Fluent in English with knowledge of other language is a plus
Seasonal contract with compensation package include room & board, utilities, basic medical insurance, uniforms, training, usage of all resorts sports facilities, and other advantages connected with our Club Med Group.