- Assisting the Chef Executive and replacing him/her if necessary.
- Administration of the orders and the goods in collaboration with the chef and F&B Manager.
- Managing a team of 15 people minimum.
- Supervising and attending the buffets
Respecting Club Med standards and applying hygiene and safety proceduresé
Availability and international mobility from 6 to 12 months minimum
Certification in food production or culinary is compulsory
Experience in international cooking and management mandatory
Skills for both hot and cold buffets (catering)
Fluent in English with knowledge of other language is a plus
- Good inter-personal skills
Seasonal contract with compensation package include room & board, utilities, basic medical insurance, uniforms, training, usage of all resorts sports facilities, and other advantages connected with our Club Med Group.