- Welcome of GM’s and offer of a personalized wine service
- Play an active role in selling wine and premium bar products
- Set up of the wine merchandising and control of facilities
- Versatile: wine sales and service at the restaurant and bar
- Management of the wine list.
- Availability and international mobility from 6 to 12 months minimum
- Degree or Diploma in hotel management and/or professional or other relevant apprenticeship in the food service industry required
- Commercial experience in wine and spirits required
- Speaking other languages except English is a plus
- Sales experience a plus
- Fluent in English with knowledge of other language is a plus
- Good organisational skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Able to work under pressure
Seasonal contract with compensation package include room & board, utilities, basic medical insurance, uniforms, training, usage of all resorts sports facilities, and other advantages connected with our Club Med Group.