- Assisting the Restaurant Manager and transmitting the guidelines and the priorities to the restaurant team: staff organization, restaurant logistics, respect of the material, supervision of the buffet..
- Organizing, leading, training and developing the restaurant team
- Welcoming clients in the restaurant and being aware of their needs
- Making the restaurant warm and friendly, decorating the restaurant according to evening themes
- Maintaining the facilities and material
- Ensuring the respect of Club Med’s standards and the application of hygiene and safety procedure
- Availability and international mobility from 6 to 12 months minimum
- Diploma in international travel industry / catering preferred
- Experience in in the function including management of a team required
- Fluent in English with knowledge of other language is a plus
- Good inter-personal skills
Seasonal contract with compensation package include room & board, utilities, basic medical insurance, uniforms, training, usage of all resorts sports facilities, and other advantages connected with our Club Med Group.